A FULL SERVICE LAW FIRM THAT WILL MEET YOUR LEGAL NEEDS
Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford began serving clients in 2003. With more than 170 years of combined experience, our attorneys are able to effectively and completely handle all of your legal needs.
MEDIUM-SIZED FIRM PROVIDING VALUE AND PERSONAL ATTENTION
We are a medium-sized law firm that offers the benefits and resources of a larger firm, but without the larger fees. We pride ourselves in providing competent representation at a fraction of a cost. We provide the personal attention and communication that clients have come to expect. You will not wait days to hear back from our attorneys at Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford. Our goal is to provide timely, personal attention and value to our clients big and small.
- Resources: As a medium-sized firm, we have the attorneys, resources, and experience to handle nearly every legal matter.
Value: Our firm is uniquely positioned to provide innovative billing solutions to our business clients that can often guarantee savings. Individual clients are also offered a variety of special fee options, including monthly debiting, to make our legal services affordable. Our clients are able to have big firm representation without the big firm fees.
- Personal Attention: We believe in getting back to our clients quickly and answering questions in a timely manner.We want to treat each client as our most important client. Our attorneys often communicate via email and their direct line to enhance prompt communication with clients.
- Reputation: Our attorneys are well respected and pride themselves on the manner in which they provide legal services and in the manner in which we treat our clients.
We provide legal services in the following diverse areas of practice:
- Criminal defense — We provide comprehensive defenses for you or a loved one for anything from tickets, to violent crimes, drug busts, assaults or appeals in criminal defense matters.
- Bankruptcy law — We help you file for Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy.
- Real estate law — Whether you are a buyer or seller, individual or investor, we can advise you on real estate matters.
- Personal injury — Our firm aggressively fights for your personal injury claims.
- Business law — From start ups to corporations, we advise clients on business law matters.
- Workers compensation defense — Our firm has a team experienced in workers’ compensation defense.
When you are facing a legal challenge, you want a firm that has the resources to handle general to complex legal issues, while maintaining sensitivity toward each client’s needs. Whether you use attorneys on a regular basis or have never had to hire an attorney, we can help.
Call a Salt Lake City Law Firm with experience helping its clients secure favorable outcomes
Our firm has the resources to help you resolve your matter successfully. We offer the personal service that ensures your concerns are heard and that you understand your case thoroughly.
Call Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford today at 801-747-0647 for a free consultation.
You may also contact us online. Our offices are conveniently open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and weekends or evenings by appointment.