Attorney Profiles for Salt Lake City Firm
Prompt attention and effective legal representation throughout Utah and Wyoming
Since 2003, Smart, Schofield, Shorter has assisted clients throughout Utah with their personal and professional legal needs. Individuals and companies benefit from our commitment to prompt attention and effective representation for all their legal needs. Our firm has successfully combined low overhead with sufficient resources to deliver value to our clients in a number of crucial practice areas, including:
- Criminal law — Our proven trial lawyers vigorously defend your rights in criminal law matters.
- Bankruptcy — Precise case management allows us to offer special fee arrangements in bankruptcy cases.
- Family law— We provide sensitive counsel and seasoned advocacy for all family law issues that impact your loved ones. Including:
- DCFS/Child welfare cases
- Divorce and alimony
- Child custody and support
- Civil litigation and administration— Our accomplished litigators have an impressive record in civil litigation when matched against larger law firms. We practice:
- Administrative law
- Corporate law
- Business law
- Employment law
- Employment litigation
- Insurance law
- Military law
- Municipal law
- Real estate
- Regulatory law
- State and local taxation
- Trusts and estates
- Personal injury law — Our compassionate attorneys fight on your behalf when you or a loved one has been injured.
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
To find out more about our firm, review our attorneys’ personal bios below. Then make the smart call for yourself or for your business.
Contact our Salt Lake City attorneys for prompt, attentive legal service
Smart, Schofield, Shorter is conveniently located right off the I-15 in Salt Lake City. We maintain flexible office hours and offer free initial consultations for all our practice areas. To schedule an appointment with one of our skilled attorneys, call 801-747-0647 or contact us online.