Salt Lake City Civil Litigation Law Firm Advocates for You
PROVIDING DEPENDABLE TRIAL EXPERIENCE
Civil litigation cases are extremely varied in terms of complexity and subject matter.Each client’s case poses different issues and goals.No matter the issue, it is important to have competent, experienced representation.The litigation attorneys of Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford are dedicated to providing value to their clients and practice in the State, Federal and Administrative courts.They also have valuable insight that enables them to fully advise each client of the costs and benefits of litigation associated with their particular situation.
AGGRESSIVE CIVIL LITIGATION
Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford has experience representing individuals and businesses of all types. No matter what your needs, our civil litigation lawyers can help. We can help you with lawsuits in the following areas:
- Business and contract disputes — We can help you sort out commercial litigation issues and provide options for moving forward.
- Land purchases and disputes — We are experienced real estate litigators and handle both commercial and residential disputes. Our team also is versed in working within local zoning laws.
- Probate disputes — When an estate or assets are at stake, we can resolve the issues. We can also advise executors in how to execute the will.
- Employment litigation — We assist with wrongful termination, discrimination and other employment issues. We help you file for your rightful compensation and represent you so you do not have to face your former employer alone.
- Personal injury — We help with personal injury claims and lawsuits for auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, negligence, wrongful death, nursing home abuse & neglect or medical malpractice.
- Insurance law — We focus on insurance regulation. We can provide insurance defense for personal injury claims.
- Appeals — When your case needs to be reviewed by a higher court, our experienced attorneys will review your case and represent you.
- Landlord / Tenant — Whether your property is residential or commercial our attorneys can help you resolve your dispute.
ADDITIONAL AREAS OF PRACTICE AND TYPES OF LITIGATION THAT WE HANDLE
- Family Law — From adoptions to divorce, custody, paternity actions, and child support, our family law attorneys will protect your interests.
- Immigration law — We help bring and keep families together through immigration petitions. For those facing legal action and deportation hearings because of overstays in immigration cases, we can help. We also administer changes in status and guide you through a complex system. We advise businesses on obtaining H1B-visas for professional workers they would like to employ.
- Real estate law — From contract to closing for residential and commercial properties, our real estate attorneys can review contracts and represent your interests if a dispute arises.
Our vast experience in many different areas of law means no matter what your litigation needs, at Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford, we have the team and the resources for corporations, small businesses, families and individuals.
Call a Salt Lake City civil litigation firm for legal help
Our litigation attorneys are experienced in a variety of practice areas and are ready to fight for you. Call Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford today at 801-747-0647 or contact us online. We are open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and offer a free consultation.