Salt Lake City Law Firm Firm Meets a Wide Range of Legal Needs
Providing personal attention for business and personal matters in Salt Lake City since 2003
Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford has been serving the residents of Salt Lake City with a combined 170 years of experience since 2003. Our attorneys have overlapping areas of knowledge that allow us to lean on each other for resources and information. This means we have the resources of a larger firm while retaining a friendly, personal feel. Whether you need help with a business or personal matter, we are here for you.
Get to know our comprehensive legal services
Regardless of the kind of help you need, we have it covered. Learn more about our experience in bankruptcy, family law, civil litigation and criminal law.
Below you will find specific areas in which we have training and experience to help you handle your personal, family and business matters.
- Family law — We have experience helping families resolve issues dealing with divorce, spousal support, alimony, child support and custody.
- Criminal law — We can help individuals mitigate the effects of criminal charges including drug crimes, driving under the influence (DUI)/driving while intoxicated (DWI), assault, weapons violations and juvenile crimes.
- Bankruptcy law — We are able to help you navigate the process of filing for Chapter 7, 11 or 13 bankruptcy.
- Civil litigation — We help with matters of personal injury, immigration, insurance law and business law.
- Administrative law — We can help you sort through government regulations and procedures.
- Corporate law — Allow us to assist your business in corporate matters.
- Medical malpractice — We fight for clients who have been the victims of negligent doctors, faulty medical devices and dangerous drugs.
- Municipal law — We help clients with matters or disputes involving local, regional and state governments.
- Probate — We can help resolve problems regarding the distribution of assets and property for wills.
- Real estate law — We can help you with business and personal real estate transactions and disputes.
- State and local taxation — We can help you stay in compliance with local and state laws.
- Trial practice — We are experienced litigators.
- Employment litigation — We right wrongs committed by employers and help business owners protect their businesses.
- Collections — Allow us to help your business collect overdue bills and debts.
- Wrongful death — We can help you in the aftermath of the untimely death of a loved one caused by negligence.
- Nursing home abuse — We can aid your family in uncovering abuse of a loved one.
- Trusts and estates — We can help you manage and protect assets for your family.
- Federal Employers Liability Act — We assist with railroad accident claims.
- Workers compensation defense — We handle workers compensation defense for many types of industries.
We are able to connect with different needs in a variety of areas because of our wide experience. That means you only have to deal with and get to know one firm, no matter what type of legal representation you need.
Call a Salt Lake City bankruptcy, criminal and family law firm with the right experience for you
Your attorney should know your name and your case. With our experience in different practice areas, you won’t ever have to go anywhere else to meet all your legal needs. Make the Smart call. Call Smart, Schofield, Shorter & Lunceford at 801-747-0647 today or contact us for all your legal needs.